Personal Information We Collect And Use
Through your use of our Services, we collect personal information as outlined below.
A. Information Collected From You
You will be required to provide us with personal information when you:
- Apply for employment: When you apply for employment with us, we will collect your personal identifiers (name, email address, telephone number, and physical address) and your professional or employment information (resume, cover letter, employment history, and educational history). We use this personal information to assess and manage your application, to communicate with you, and as necessary to comply with the law.
- Contact us: When you contact us, we will collect your personal identifiers (name, email address, and telephone number) and any other information you choose to include in your correspondence. We use this personal information to respond to your questions or inquiries and address any issues you may have with the Website or our Services.
- Create an account: If you create an account on our Website, we will collect your personal identifiers (name, email address, telephone number, physical address, seller’s permit number, and company name) and your selected username, and password. We use this personal information to create your account, provide you with access to our sales team and pricing.
- Make a purchase: If you make a purchase, we will collect your personal identifiers (name, email address, telephone number, physical address, and company name (if applicable)), payment information (payment card number, expiration date, and CVV), and commercial information (products purchased). Please note that our payment processor collects and processes your payment information directly on our behalf. We use this personal information to fulfill and manage your purchase, to deliver your purchase, and to communicate with you.
- Subscribe for the latest in ERP Software, Cybersecurity and Technology news: If you elect to stay in touch with us and receive marketing communications, we will collect your email address to fulfill your request.
- Visit our office: If you visit our office, video of you will be captured by our CCTV footage. We use this personal information to maintain the security of our personnel.
In our processing of your personal information, we may also use your personal information to efficiently maintain our business, to comply with the law, and for other limited circumstances as described in HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
B. Information Collected From Third Party Sources
The Company may work directly with software publishers and software service providers (collectively, “Third Parties”). In doing so, we may receive personal information of consumers who purchase our products through these Third Parties. This includes personal identifiers (name and physical address) and commercial information (products purchased). We use this personal information to fulfil and manage the purchase and to deliver the purchase. We may also use this personal information to comply with the law, to efficiently maintain our business, and for other limited circumstances as described in HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
C. Website Cookies
We also collect information automatically as you use our Website via cookies. This includes the following internet or other electronic network activity information:
- Usage information: Information about your interaction with our Website, such as the pages you visit, the frequency of access, how much time you spend on each page, what you click on, and referring website address.
- Device information: Information about the device you use to access our Website, such as browser type, browser language, hardware model, operating system, and your preferences.
- Location information: Information about your location, which may be determined through your IP address.
You can opt-out of our website cookies (except strictly necessary cookies) by clicking on the button below:
Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
|Cookie Subgroup||Cookies||Cookies used|
|www.mbsg.com||OptanonConsent, OptanonAlertBoxClosed||First Party|
|cdn.cookielaw.org||OptanonConsent, OptanonAlertBoxClosed||Third Party|
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.
|Cookie Subgroup||Cookies||Cookies used|
D. Email Cookies
Our emails contain cookies and other technologies, provided by hu-manity.co, to gain valuable insight into behavior of email recipients. With the help of these technologies, we can analyze the actions taken by recipients, such as opens and clicks, in order to better adapt and distribute our emails. To collect this information, OneTrust collects internet and other electronic network activity information (IP address, time of retrieval, browser type, and operating type). You can disable this tracking at any time by disabling automatic loading of images in your email program.
How We Share Your Personal Information
The Company may share your personal information in the following instances:
- Within the Company: We may share your personal information within the Company for legitimate business purposes, to efficiently carry out our business, and to the extent permitted by law.
- In the event of a corporate reorganization: In the event that we enter into, or intend to enter into, a transaction that alters the structure of our business, such as a reorganization, merger, acquisition, sale, joint venture, assignment, consolidation, transfer, change of control, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock, we would share personal information with third parties, including the buyer or target (and their agents and advisors) for the purpose of facilitating and completing the transaction. We would also share personal information with third parties if we undergo bankruptcy or liquidation, in the course of such proceedings.
- For legal purposes: We will share your personal information where we are legally required to do so, such as in response to court orders, law enforcement or legal process, including for national security purposes; to establish, protect, or exercise our legal rights, as required to enforce our terms of service or other contracts; to defend against legal claims or demands; to detect, investigate, prevent, or take action against illegal activities, fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the rights, property, or personal safety of any person; or to comply with the requirements of any applicable law.
- With service providers: In the preceding 12 months, we have shared your personal identifiers, payment information, and internet and other electronic network activity information with service providers that assist us in providing the Website and Services. These service providers include our IT support, email provider, shipping provider, and payment processor.
- With IT: In the preceding 12 months, we have shared your personal identifiers and internet and other electronic network activity information with our IT support to detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, to identify and repair errors, and to maintain and improve the Website.
- For a sale: We do not sell your personal information for money. However, we do share personal information with certain third parties that may be considered a “sale” under the California Consumer Privacy Act. In the preceding 12 months, we have shared your internet or other electronic network activity information collected via cookies with our data analytics provider. To opt-out of this sharing, please visit:
Rights Of California Residents
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) grants certain rights to California residents (subject to certain exceptions). If our processing of your personal information is subject to the CCPA, you are entitled to the following rights:
- Right to access: You have the right to request what personal information we have collected, used, disclosed, and sold about you within the preceding 12 months. You may only make a request for access twice within a 12-month period.
- Right to deletion: You have the right to request the deletion of your personal information that we collect or maintain, subject to certain exceptions.
- Right to opt-out: You have the right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information to third parties. The Company does not have actual knowledge that it sells personal information of minors under the age of 16 years.
- Right to non-discrimination. You have the right to not receive discriminatory treatment if and when you exercise your rights to access, delete, or opt-out under the CCPA.
To exercise your right to access or delete your personal information, you may submit a request at (818) 865-1373 or [email protected]. To opt-out of the sale of your personal information via cookies, please visit Do Not Sell My Personal Information. For requests submitted via telephone or email, you must provide us with sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected the personal information and describe your request with sufficient detail to allow us to properly evaluate and respond to it. If we are not able to verify your identity for access and deletion requests with the information provided, we may ask you for additional pieces of information. Only you, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a request related to your personal information. If you are an authorized agent making a request on behalf of another individual, you must provide us with signed documentation that you are authorized to act on behalf of that individual.
Rights Of Nevada Residents
If you are a consumer in the State of Nevada, you may request to opt-out of the current or future sale of your personal information. We do not currently sell any of your personal information under Nevada law, nor do we plan to do so in the future. However, you can submit a request to opt-out of future sales by contacting us at [email protected]. Please include “Opt-Out Request Under Nevada Law” in the subject line of your message.
You may opt-out of receiving marketing emails from us by clicking the “unsubscribe” link provided with each email. Please note that we will continue to send you emails necessary to the Website, the Services, or any assistance you request.
Do Not Track
We do not support Do Not Track (DNT).
Security Of Your Personal Information
We implement and maintain industry-standard security measures to protect the personal information we collect and maintain. However, no security measure or modality of data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure and we are unable to guarantee the absolute security of the personal information we have collected from you.
The Services are not intended for individuals under the age of eighteen (18). If we learn that we have collected or received personal information from a child under the age of eighteen (18), we will delete that information. If you believe we might have information from or about a child under the age of eighteen (18), please contact us at [email protected].
Last updated on October 27, 2022
Copyright © 2022 MBSG, Inc.